- Shooting Accessories
• Side bolt action or rear bolt action.
• Manual Safety.
• Scope mount rail for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts.
• 10-shot magazine (9-shot magazine in .25 /6.35mm caliber).
• Micro adjustable rear sight with Truglo fiber optics.
• Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
• Gold plated trigger blade.
Weihrauch air rifles are engineered and manufactured in Germany in accordance with the latest sporting arms technology.The Weihrauch 50 is a proven medium-heavy sporting and training air rifle suitable for all types of leisure and sporting use.The HW50 S has a solid construction with a powerful piston spring and excellent accuracy. It also features an automatic safety, match type trigger “Rekord”, tunnel front sight with interchangeable inserts, micrometer sight adjustable for windage and elevation with four different notches, beechwood ambidextrous stock with long and handy forearm.
Single shot break barrel cocking action.
· Available in .177 (4.5 mm) and .22 (5.5 mm) caliber
· Ambidextrous design short size synthetic stock with montecarlo cheekpiece.
· Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
· Rubber butt pad for recoil absorption.
· Grooved cylinder for 11 mm scope & mounted scope stop.
· Adjustable trigger pull & trigger travel
· Metal trigger blade.
The Hercules is a multi shot PCP air rifle with a side lever action. This rifle is equipped with a fully shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator. The 2 air tube bottles of each 500 cc and the possibility to charge them up to 250 bar will give you a very high number of shots (65 for 5.5 mm, 62 for 6.35 mm, 51 for 7.62 mm and 48 for 9mm).The advanced polymer tactical stock has a integrated pistol grip and an integrated picatinny rail beneath the fore arm.The Hercules is equipped with 2 stage match trigger which can be adjusted for trigger travel and trigger load.
Moderator sound Hatsan, valid for all PCP rifles Hatsan Sound moderator also true for rifles with thread in the canyon.