This 30mm diameter all aluminum scope ring works with Weaver style and Picatinny bases. Four screws per ring hold the top cap securely in place preventing movement of the scope in the rings. The steel cross bolt withstands Magnum Recoil. Wrap-around design manufactured from Aircraft aluminum. Maximum scope retention and twice the clamping area. Exceptional clamping strength.
The Leupold Dual Dovetail DD Rings – 1in, Medium, Matte Black 49916 Finish: Matte, Attachment/Mount Type: Dovetail, Ring Height: Medium, Tube Diameter: 1 in, Gun Model: Remington Model 700, Winchester Model 70, Ring Quantity: Pair, Fabric/Material: Forged Steel, Machined steel, Color: Black
The Leupold Dual Dovetail DD Rings – 30mm, High, Matte Black 49958 Finish: Matte, Attachment/Mount Type: Dovetail, Ring Height: High, Tube Diameter: 30 mm, Gun Model: Remington Model 700, Winchester Model 70, Ring Quantity: Pair, Fabric/Material: Forged Steel, Machined steel, Color: Black
Leupold‘s 1.0″ PRW Mounting Rings will provide solid support for your riflescopes on cross-slot Picatinny and Weaver rails. Made of durable and strong stainless steel with a scratch- and corrosion-resistant matte black finish, each low ring offers a mounting height of 0.75″ .The Leupold PRW scope rings are precision-machined from steel to provide the necessary strength and recoil resistance without adding excess weight to the rifle. Leupold’s steel Because these rings are machined from solid steel, they offer superior integrity and tighter tolerances that are based on the proven cross-slot design. For use with Leupold PRW bases or any other Picatinny-style mount rails.
- Compatible with VX-L and VX-3L riflescopes with 50mm objective lenses
- Includes both Eyepiece and Objective covers.
- Powerful neodymium magnets
- Triple O-ring
- 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- LEUPOLD Lens Pen
- This compact, two-step Lens Pen has a natural hair brush which is fully retractable for protection when not in use.
- A clean brush is key because it’s the first thing to touch the lens.
- The microfiber cleaning tip automatically replenishes itself with a state-of-the-art dry cleaning compound.
- Compact and ergonomic, it’s great for your workbench, the range, or in the field.
This useful tool features one slotted screwdriver, two Torx® drivers, and five hex-head drivers. As practical in the field as on the bench, it’s perfect for making windage and elevation adjustments, and installing rings and mount bases.
Even the lightest binocular can get heavy after hours of hanging around your neck. Now, with the Quick Release™ binocular harness, the weight of your binocular is distributed across your back through the “X”-shaped design of the strap, so your bino remains close to your body for fast access while preventing any swinging.
- IMS – Integral Mounting Systems
- Affixes securely to the Picatinny rail of most tactical rifles
- Monolithic, cantilever design
- Strong and durable under the most intense conditions
- One-piece design provides for easier mounting
- More accurate return-to-zero
- Durable aluminum construction
- Matte Black Finish
- Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee