The nut is made from hard-coat anodized T6 aluminum, giving it a high level of durability and wear resistance for long-lasting performance. Its precision threading allows a good connection with a wide range of parts, providing a secure, rotation-free fit.
- The Hi-Lift 48 inch all-cast jack is constructed with cast iron components for ultimate strength and durability. Hi-Lift Jacks are the only all-cast jacks manufactured in the world.
- Top winch connector clamp and powder coated finish with zinc-plated hardware standard on all jacks
- Two piece handle and socket is durable and reliable
- Safe use information stickers, including rated load details and operating instructions, affixed to handle
- For greater safety, all Hi-Lift jacks are equipped with a shear bolt which prevents the jack from being used on loads greater than 7000 pounds
Super Black Eagle Limited Edition Butt Plate. This black butt plate is constructed from high quality polymer and features a checkered texture and Benelli logo. The butt plate will fit 12 gauge Benelli Super Black Eagle Limited Edition model shotguns.
Easy to install, simply screw on to the end of the magazine tube. They are a high quality magazine tube constructed from tool grade alloy for extreme durability, meanwhile keeping the overall weight down.
Beretta Large Bradley Front Sight. This sight is standard on Beretta 682 Gold E, DT10 Competition, ASE Gold, and A400 Xcel models. This sight will fit any Beretta shotgun except old blade style models. This sight will fit other shotguns that use a 2.6x.45 front sight.
Recoil buffers are an easy and inexpensive way to eliminate damage of critical components by preventing the metal to metal contact of the slide or breech block with the frame. Made from a high density polyurethane formulated for maximum shock-absorbing characteristics, the recoil buffer is a drop-in part.The CZ recoil buffer will eliminate the metal to metal impact of the slide on the receiver each time the weapon is fired. You will extend the service life of your pistol as well as have reduced felt recoil by installing one in your weapon. Installation is easy and requires no special tools or modification to your gun.