- Precharged pneumatic power with side-lever cocking action
- Ambidextrous bullpup thumbhole stock design with “EasyAdjust” comb
- Overall length: Bullpup 34.4″ / Bullpup Long 38″
- Barrel length: Bullpup 19.4″ / Bullpup Long 23″
- Weight: Bullpup 10.2 lb / Bullpup Long 10.6 lb
- Rubber buttpad adjusts for elevation and fit angle
- Detachable 255cc air cylinder with integrated pressure gauge
Crafted from durable steel with wide-cut viewing windows, steel internal springs and an impact-resistant polymer baseplate, these compact 5-round magazines are engineered to meet the same factory standards as your original equipment mags.
Panzer Arms shotguns are engineered using thicker frames, self-adjusting gas systems, ergonomic grips and accessory rails to deliver reliable performance and great quality at an affordable price. Offering a variety of different configurations including both an AR-pattern shotgun and a 12-gauge bullpup shotgun, Panzer Arms is a game-changer in the 12 gauge arena.
Durable high-capacity magazine provides a long service life and holds ten rounds for fewer reloads when shooting your Remington 740, 742, 750, or 7400. Folding, leaf spring and nylon follower ensure reliable feeding. Available in .30-06 and .308.
- The Hi-Lift 48 inch all-cast jack is constructed with cast iron components for ultimate strength and durability. Hi-Lift Jacks are the only all-cast jacks manufactured in the world.
- Top winch connector clamp and powder coated finish with zinc-plated hardware standard on all jacks
- Two piece handle and socket is durable and reliable
- Safe use information stickers, including rated load details and operating instructions, affixed to handle
- For greater safety, all Hi-Lift jacks are equipped with a shear bolt which prevents the jack from being used on loads greater than 7000 pounds
This 30mm diameter all aluminum scope ring works with Weaver style and Picatinny bases. Four screws per ring hold the top cap securely in place preventing movement of the scope in the rings. The steel cross bolt withstands Magnum Recoil. Wrap-around design manufactured from Aircraft aluminum. Maximum scope retention and twice the clamping area. Exceptional clamping strength.
Developed in the 1950’s, by Winchester as the .308 and NATO as the 7.62×51, as a standard for small arms, the original intention was to replace the .30-06 cartridge which was difficult for usage in semi-automatic rifles.
Today, .308 (7.62×51) is used by long range shooters worldwide in semi-auto rifles, bolt actions and belt-fed machine guns.
The .308 (7.62×51) offers excellent range performance along with superior terminal ballistics over calibers of similar dimensions.
Ballistic Coefficient (G1): 289
Muzzle Velocity V0 ft/sec: 2,759
Muzzle Energy E0 J ft/lb: 2,449
Max Powder Pressure Bar (lb/inch2): 52,939
Cartridge Max Length: 2.68 inches
Cartridge Average Weight: 333 grains
Super Black Eagle Limited Edition Butt Plate. This black butt plate is constructed from high quality polymer and features a checkered texture and Benelli logo. The butt plate will fit 12 gauge Benelli Super Black Eagle Limited Edition model shotguns.
3.75″ closed. Brushed stainless handles and tools. Features knife blade, wood saw, scissors, can opener, bottle opener with screwdriver tip, screw-on LED, corkscrew, reamer with sewing eye, leather punch, nail cleaner, and Phillips screwdriver. Spring clip for attaching to key ring or purse. Black nylon belt pouch
Beretta Large Bradley Front Sight. This sight is standard on Beretta 682 Gold E, DT10 Competition, ASE Gold, and A400 Xcel models. This sight will fit any Beretta shotgun except old blade style models. This sight will fit other shotguns that use a 2.6x.45 front sight.