A modern version of one of the most famous pistols of all time. This all-steel, large-caliber SA/DA pistol with an external hammer still captivates users with its superb ergonomics and low trigger pull weight. The letter B stands for the automatic striker block, which improves drop safety.
The CZ 75 SP-01 is great for self-defense, duty carry, or competition shooting. It’s all-steel construction weighs it down but soaks up recoil and keeps your sights on target. It’s also utterly reliable, with ours running past 50,000 rounds with only a broken retaining pin.
- Precharged pneumatic power with side-lever cocking action
- Ambidextrous bullpup thumbhole stock design with “EasyAdjust” comb
- Overall length: Bullpup 34.4″ / Bullpup Long 38″
- Barrel length: Bullpup 19.4″ / Bullpup Long 23″
- Weight: Bullpup 10.2 lb / Bullpup Long 10.6 lb
- Rubber buttpad adjusts for elevation and fit angle
- Detachable 255cc air cylinder with integrated pressure gauge
Crafted from durable steel with wide-cut viewing windows, steel internal springs and an impact-resistant polymer baseplate, these compact 5-round magazines are engineered to meet the same factory standards as your original equipment mags.
Panzer Arms shotguns are engineered using thicker frames, self-adjusting gas systems, ergonomic grips and accessory rails to deliver reliable performance and great quality at an affordable price. Offering a variety of different configurations including both an AR-pattern shotgun and a 12-gauge bullpup shotgun, Panzer Arms is a game-changer in the 12 gauge arena.
Durable high-capacity magazine provides a long service life and holds ten rounds for fewer reloads when shooting your Remington 740, 742, 750, or 7400. Folding, leaf spring and nylon follower ensure reliable feeding. Available in .30-06 and .308.
The nut is made from hard-coat anodized T6 aluminum, giving it a high level of durability and wear resistance for long-lasting performance. Its precision threading allows a good connection with a wide range of parts, providing a secure, rotation-free fit.
- The Hi-Lift 48 inch all-cast jack is constructed with cast iron components for ultimate strength and durability. Hi-Lift Jacks are the only all-cast jacks manufactured in the world.
- Top winch connector clamp and powder coated finish with zinc-plated hardware standard on all jacks
- Two piece handle and socket is durable and reliable
- Safe use information stickers, including rated load details and operating instructions, affixed to handle
- For greater safety, all Hi-Lift jacks are equipped with a shear bolt which prevents the jack from being used on loads greater than 7000 pounds
This 30mm diameter all aluminum scope ring works with Weaver style and Picatinny bases. Four screws per ring hold the top cap securely in place preventing movement of the scope in the rings. The steel cross bolt withstands Magnum Recoil. Wrap-around design manufactured from Aircraft aluminum. Maximum scope retention and twice the clamping area. Exceptional clamping strength.